PERSONAL PROFILE
As you already know my name is Maria, and I am writing this email to make you know a bit about me.
I am a shy person, which makes me feel insecure at the time of meeting new people, However, when I have confidence with someone I am usually a talktive person . I am also friendly and very kind. I was born in Italy but currently I am living in London, because of the university. I came from a big family where I am the smallest of five brothers.
I am very keen on sports such as running with my dog or doing scuva diving .Instead I am not very interested in reading or staying at home. In my free time I like knowing and tasting new things, Therefore as soon as I can I would like to travel around the world to know new cultures and typical food. I consider myself a fan of classical music which allows me to clear my mind .
I am studying at the university of Cambridge because I would like to study something related to marketing.
I hope it has been useful for you and I would like to know , what would you like to do in your future?
As you already know my name is Maria, and I am writing this email to make you know a bit about me.
I am a shy person, which makes me feel insecure at the time of meeting new people, However, when I have confidence with someone I am usually a talktive person . I am also friendly and very kind. I was born in Italy but currently I am living in London, because of the university. I came from a big family where I am the smallest of five brothers.
I am very keen on sports such as running with my dog or doing scuva diving .Instead I am not very interested in reading or staying at home. In my free time I like knowing and tasting new things, Therefore as soon as I can I would like to travel around the world to know new cultures and typical food. I consider myself a fan of classical music which allows me to clear my mind .
I am studying at the university of Cambridge because I would like to study something related to marketing.
I hope it has been useful for you and I would like to know , what would you like to do in your future?
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario